- 1 lb. breakfast sausage
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup kale
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook onion in avocado oil in a medium skillet and sauté until translucent (1-2 min).
- Add breakfast sausage to skillet and cook until done, breaking into crumbles.
- While sausage is cooking, chop broccoli & bell pepper.
- Grease a baking pan with your cooking fat of choice and kale and broccoli.
- Once cooked, add breakfast sausage to pan.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk together with almond milk and salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over mixture in baking pan and use a fork to distribute the eggs.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 min or until a fork comes out clean and eggs are set.
photo and recipe: beautyandthebenchpress.com