- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup carob or cocoa powder [optional]
- 1/2 cup ground nuts of choice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp raw honey [optional, add more to taste]
- parchment paper
- Melt the honey and coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat. Take off heat as soon as coconut oil is totally melted.
- Once combined and off heat, add the carob [or cocoa], ground nuts, and coconut. Mix together.
- Pour mixture onto a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Form into a square [or shape of your choice] when cool enough to touch.
- Freeze or refrigerate until hardened.
- Cut into 4 servings.
recipe and photo: paleoplan.com