- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large can diced tomatoes, slightly drained
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp of your favorite dried spices [oregano, chili powder, cumin, coriander]
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the onion and garlic in a bowl, coat with olive oil, season to taste and mix well.
- Spread the onion and garlic mixture on an aluminum covered baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes, flipping the vegetables once, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- While the onion and garlic are roasting, mix the other ingredients in a bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil and set in the refrigerator to cool.
- When the onion and garlic are at room temperature, add them to the rest of the vegetables and place in the refrigerator to cool before serving.
recipe and photo – paleoleap.com