- bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Break into chip-sized pieces of desired size.
- Toss the kale with the olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl then lay flat on the prepared baking sheets so that the leaves aren’t overlapping.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through.
From beardandbonnet.com “The most important step to making truly crispy kale chips every time is to make sure that you allow the kale plenty of time to dry completely after washing it. If there is any moisture left on the leaves you will wind up with soggy, chewy chips. If I plan to serve kale chips at dinner I always wash the kale in the morning, spin it in the salad spinner, then I lay it out on a towel to dry until I am ready to make the chips.”
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1/4 lime, squeezed
- pinch of cilantro
- minced garlic, to taste
- Mash together ingredients until desired consistency.
adapted from recipe by beardandbonnet.com