- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers, crumbled
- 8 ounces sour cream
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 bag Southern-style hash browns
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Thaw hash brown and mix sour cream, cream of chicken, onion, salt and pepper together, until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into a buttered casserole dish and then top mixture with crumbled Ritz crackers.
- Pour melted butter over the mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until top is brown.
recipe: The Martins // photo: tablespoon.com