- 2 zucchinis
- 1 cup panko
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Cut zucchini into fries and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl or dish.
- Dip zucchini in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway.
photo and recipe: buzzfeed.com