They can seem like an unlikely combination, but tomatoes tend to always go well with eggs. This is a great egg stir-fry that is also cheap because the ingredients used are very basic. Great to prepare when you’re on the go.
- cooking fat
- six eggs
- 4 firm, yet ripe tomatoes, sliced in wedges
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and stir-fry in a hot wok with some cooking fat for a minute.
- Thoroughly remove the site-fried eggs from the wok with a spatula, reheat the wok and stir-fry the tomatoes for two minutes with more cooking fat.
- Return the eggs to the wok, add the green onions and stir-fry for another 30 seconds while mixing everything well.
- Season to taste and serve while hot.
recipe and photo – paleoleap.com