- 2 cans wild salmon
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 5-6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of two lemons
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill, optional
- lettuces leaves, for serving
- Drain the liquid from the canned salmon; place the salmon in a bowl and mash well with a fork.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil and mix well into the salmon.
- Add the cucumbers, onion, tomato, and avocado, and mix again.
- Add the dill, if using, season with salt and pepper and serve the cold salad over lettuce leaves.
recipe and photo – paleoleap.com