- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips, mini or regular
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a muffin pan with nonstick spray or liners.
- Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips to a blender or food processor and process on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan until it is about ¾ full. Optional: sprinkle a few chocolate chips over the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool in pan for about 10 minutes before removing. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
photo by and recipe adapted from runningwithspoons.com