adapted from recipe by toneitup.com
- 1 cup coconut flesh, diced
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped pineapple
- 3 tablespoons shredded purple cabbage
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dulse flakes
- minced jalepeno, optional
- Add all chopped ingredients together and toss in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the juices with the spices and seasonings.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the chopped ingredients and toss until evenly coated.
- You can serve immediately or marinated in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to bring out flavor.
*makes four servings