adapted from recipe by toneitup.com
- 2 cups uncooked oatmeal
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped dates
- 1/2 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- In food processor, combine one cup oats, almonds, protein powder, and salt. Blend until all combined.
- Add dates. Process for another 30 seconds.
- Add blueberries and remaining oats. Blend until sticky and incorporated.
- Press mixture in a parchment paper covered 8×8 dish and put in a 350-degree preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into twelve bars.