adapted from recipe by damndelicious.net
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to tas
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan mixture. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until the tops are crisp and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
*This recipe yields quite a bit, but reheats just fine in the microwave. It’s always too much for just the two of us. Adjust as necessary.