- 1 (14 ounce) package turkey kielbasa, cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow, red or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 small or 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- In a heavy-bottomed skillet (like cast iron), heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, around 8-10 minutes, stirring a few times to ensure even browning.
- In a separate skillet, brown the sliced kielbasa for around 5 minutes in 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Remove the kielbasa from the pan and set aside. Add the peppers, garlic, and onions to the skillet and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked potatoes and kielbasa to the skillet with the onions and peppers and mix everything together.
photo and recipe: the twobiteclub.com