- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon basil dried
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 lb zucchini spiralized, about 3 medium zucchini
In a pan, heat olive oil. Add in chicken + sauté until brown on edges, approximately 15 minutes.
Once chicken is cooked, add in spices, olives, sun dried tomatoes + artichoke hearts. Stir to combine + cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
When ready to eat, add in lemon juice and spiralized zucchini. Toss with the rest of the ingredients and cook until noodles start to soften, approx 2-3 minutes.
photo and recipe: thecleaneatingcouple.com