- 8–10 pieces of your favorite cut of chicken
- 1 lb . baby red potatoes
- 1/2 in onion – cut large pieces
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced and 1 juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary plus sprigs for garnish or 2 teaspoons dry
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Spray a glass 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange chicken pieces (skin side up), potatoes, sliced onion and lemon slices evenly in pan.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
Pour mixture over chicken, making sure all the chicken is covered. Toss a bit if necessary.
Sprinkle generously with additional salt and pepper.
Bake uncovered for about 1 hour, or until chicken and potatoes are fully cooked.
photo and recipe: laughingspatula.com