- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cans cut green beans, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 sleeve crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Stir flour in until smooth, and cook for a minute over
- Stir salt, onion, and source cream into saucepan.
- Add green beans and coat the beans in the mixture.
- Cook for 10 minutes and then transfer mixture into a casserole dish.
- Spread shredded cheese onto mixture.
- Spread crumbled Ritz Crackers onto mixture.
- Pour melted butter on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
recipe: The Martins // photo: reckittbenckiser.com