- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 1 cup crushed almonds*
- ⅓ cup parmesan
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Cut off about 1-2 inches of asparagus ends. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine crushed almonds (NOTE: To make crushed almonds, simply chop up almonds safely with a knife or use a blender to pulse them), parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl or dish.
- Dip asparagus in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway.