- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place the crushed garlic clove in the bottom of a mason jar or other airtight container. Add the vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Cover the jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Add the olive oil, cover and again and shake vigorously. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
photo and recipe: browneyedbaker.com