- 1 package crescent roll seamless dough sheet
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/2 package (4 tsp) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 1/2 c. shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 c. chopped broccoli
Heat oven to 375°F.
Unroll crescent roll dough and lay on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes and then cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and ranch until smooth and spread on cooled crust.
- Cut the rectangle (with a pizza wheel) into strips and then cut into triangles.
- Sprinkle the carrots and broccoli on the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
photo by: thenovicechefblog.com // recipe by: garnishandglaze.com