- 1 (8 oz) can crescent rolls (or the seamless sheets they sell now!)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 (.05 oz packets) buttermilk ranch dressing powder
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 2 cups chopped carrots
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray a 13×9 pan with non-stick spray.
Unroll crescent rolls and place dough in prepared pan and press it into shape. You might have to mess with it a little to get it to fit, but it will fit with a little pressing to the edges.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes.
While cooling, in stand mixer (or large bowl by hand), beat cream cheese till smooth. Add mayo, sour cream and buttermilk ranch dressing until well combined.
Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with chopped veggies.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. When serving, cut into squares. This recipe stores great for up to 24 hours ahead!
photo and recipe: thenovicechefblog.com