- 2 bunches kale, stems removed and leaves cut into 1/4 inch-strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp cooking fat
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over a medium hear and cook the garlic in the cooking fat until fragrant, but not browned, about 30 seconds.
- Add had the kale and cook for about a minute while stirring.
- Add the remaining kale and cooke for a further 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the kale is tender.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, add the lemon juice and serve.
recipe and photo – paleoleap.com