- 1 large egg
- 2 medium skinless wild salmon fillets, finely chopped
- grated fresh ginger the size of a thumbnail
- 1 lime, zested and cut into wedges
- 1/2 bunch spring onions. finely chopped
- 2 tbsp paleo mayo, for serving
- cooking fat
- Combine the salmon with the egg, grated ginger, lime zest and spring onions in a bowl and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Combine the mixture very well with your hands and form two patties out of it.
- Heat a large skillet over a medium heat and fry the patties in some cooking fat until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve topped with mayo as well as lime wedges on the side.
recipe and photo – paleoleap.com