Skip to content
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp melted lard or fat of choice
- 1 tsp kosher or sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the stems [including the thick ribs) from the kale leaves and tear the leaves into chip-sized pieces. You should have about four cups.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the kale leaves, vinegar, lard, and salt until every leaf is thoroughly coated. Spread out the leaves in a single layer with no leaves overlapping.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes.