adapted from recipe by toneitup.com
- 16 ounces tempeh OR veggie patties
- 1/4 cup of vegetable broth
- 2 cups veggies of choice
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- Italian seasoning to taste
- handful of fresh basil leaves
- In a large pot, cook tempeh over medium heat with half of broth.
- When tempeh begins to cook, add the rest of the broth with your veggies, marinara, and seasoning.
- Stir and simmer until veggies are tender and tempeh is completely cooked through,
*makes four servings