adapted from recipe by mdhealth.com
The above website has lots of suggestions for Worcestershire Sauce substitutes. Here’s the one suggested for making dips. I used it for my French Onion Dip.
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses [I used maple syrup]
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar [I used red wine vinegar]
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- three dashes of hot sauce [optional]
- two pinches of sugar [optional]
Mix ingredients well in a small dish.
NOTE: The original recipe calls for the hot sauce and sugar. I didn’t use them [because I forgot] and it tasted great without them.