recipe from Kate Misencik
- 2 zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup Italian Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet.
- In this order: cover zucchini in flour, dip into egg wash, and press into bread crumbs.
- Place on cooling rack on baking sheet and place in oven. Bake until golden brown [15-18 minutes].
- 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chipotle hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in blender.
- Chill until ready to serve.