recipe from healthy recipe swap party
- 1 package frozen corn, thawed [nix the corn to make it paleo]
- 2 [2.5 oz] cans sliced olives, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 avocados peeled, pitted, and diced [You can do this just before serving.]
- In a large bowl, mix first four ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients EXCEPT for avocado.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and cover. Refrigerate for at least eight hours or overnight.
- Stir in avocados before serving.
photo by freshfromfloridablog.com