- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Then rinse pasta under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, tomato, bacon and pasta.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce over the top. Gently toss to coat evenly. Season with pepper. Serve immediately and enjoy!
photo and recipe: www.life-in-the-lofthouse.com