Skip to content
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 medium size shallot, peeled & minced
- zest and of one lime
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- pico de gallo
- Place turkey, herbs, spices and lime in bowl and use hands to mix well.
- Form into four patties.
- Place pan on medium heat.
- Add olive oil to bottom of pan.
- When pan is hot, place patties in pan and cook for about 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Top with guacamole, pico de gallo and poached egg if desired!
photo: littlebroken.com // recipe: theorganickitchen.org
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: