- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 cans creamed corn
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1 c. BBQ sauce
- 1/2 c. hot sauce
- 1 bell peper, diced
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1 bottle Campbell’s tomato juice, 64 oz.
- Brown meats separately and process in a food processor until fine.
- Place meats and remaining ingredients (except hot sauce) in a large pot and cook on low to medium for two hours.
- Add hot sauce after stew has cooked for two hours.
- Cook for an additional four to six hours on low to medium low.
recipe: Martin family // photo: foodnetwork.com