- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 ounces regular marshmallows or 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- Microwave butter with marshmallows on high setting for 2 minutes in a microwave
safe mixing bowl.
- Stir together when melted.
- Microwave again on high for 1 additional minute.
- Stir in cereal, mixing until well coated.
- Using a buttered or silicone spatula, press the mixture evenly into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch
pan which has been buttered or sprayed with non-stick spray or lined with wax
- Cut into 24 squares when the mixture cools.
recipe: The Martins // photo: cookiesandcups.com