- 3 pounds cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 1/12 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Add the melted butter. Press into pans and set aside.
- Cream the cheese, then add the remaining ingredients with the eggs last.
- Whip until smooth.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Then turn down oven and bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour at 275 degrees.
- If the top starts to overflow the pan, press in sides gently.
- After the baking, put wax paper on top and place a plate on top of paper to
weigh it down.
- Let cool.
recipe: The Martins // photo: simplyrecipes.com