Skip to content
- oil of choice (almond, olive, argan, coconut)
- baking soda
- cane sugar
- turbinado sugar (or brown sugar)
- sea salt
- essential oils of choice
- Mix three tbsp cane sugar with 3 tbsp turbinado sugar.
- Add one tbsp salt and 1 tbsp baking soda.
- Stir mixture until all lumps are gone and it is smooth and one color.
- Add one tbsp oil and stir.
- Keepin adding 1/2 tbsp of oil and stirring until scrub has the consistency of a slushie (oil is spread out and plentiful, but there isn’t a pool of oil).
- Add two drops of your essential oil(s) of choice.
- Spoon scrub into an air tight container.
photo: dulanotes.com // adapted from recipe by: instructables.com
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: