Skip to content
- 1 medium butternut squash, seeded and cubed
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme, dried
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Put the squash, cranberries, and broth in your slow cooker. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, and cover. Cook on low heat for 4-5 hours, until tender. Remove lid, and mash lightly.
- Spread the squash in an even layer. Season with salmon filets with salt and pepper and the thyme, and lay them on top of the squash.
- Brush with the olive oil and cover. Cook on low for 25 minutes, until salmon is cooked through. Serve.
recipe – paleoplan.com / photo – chowhound.com
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: