- ½ cup paleo mayo
- ½ cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- Combine the mayo and coconut milk, whisk together.
- Add apple cider vinegar and whisk to combine.
- Crush the garlic clove with a little bit of salt to form a paste. Add to the mayo mixture with some pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add in the dill and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before using to let thicken up and allow flavors to meld.
recipe and photo – ourpaleolife.com