- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper, toss green beans with olive oil. Squeeze lemon halves over beans. Slice lemon halves and add to baking sheet, if desired. Roast until browned and almost tender, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in garlic. Roasted until fragrant, 2 minutes longer. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
photo and recipe – culinaryhill.com