- 3 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon full-fat coconut milk (from a can)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil. Scrub potatoes and poke each with a fork 4 to 5 times around.
- Bake for 1 hour, undisturbed.
- Remove from oven, let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Combine butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and coconut milk in a large bowl. Split the potatoes down the middle and scoop the hot insides into the bowl with the butter mixture. Discard the skins.
- Use a large fork or potato masher to break up any large pieces or clumps and mash well.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!
photo and recipe – everydaymaven.com