Lemon Tilapia Ingredients:
- 4 tilapia fillets (this was 1.75 pounds for me)
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tsp of sea salt flakes
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp herbs de provence
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- a few thinly sliced lemon slices
Lemon Asparagus Ingredients:
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the tilapia fillets into a large pan and top with 6 Tbs of lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, mix the 1.5 tsp of sea salt flakes, ¼ tsp ground black pepper, ¼ tsp thyme, ¼ tsp herbs de provence, and ¼ tsp garlic salt together. Evenly sprinkle the seasoning on top of the tilapia fillets.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts onto the tilapia and throughout the pan.
- Top the fillets with the lemon slices and sprinkle the lemon zest onto them. Set the pan aside.
- Next, cover a cookie sheet in tin foil.
- Cut the bottom hard parts of the asparagus off (about 1-2 inches). Lay the asparagus evenly across the cookie sheet.
- Evenly pour 1 Tbs of olive oil on top of the asparagus. Then, evenly pour 2 Tbs of lemon juice on top of the asparagus.
- Salt and pepper the asparagus to taste.
- Then, put the cookie sheet full of the asparagus onto the lower rack of the oven. Put the pan with the tilapia in it on the top rack of the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes. The tilapia is ready when it is white and comes apart easily.
*makes four servings
photo and recipe perchancetocook.com