- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp paleo mayo
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 bunch chives, chopped
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- For perfect hard boiled eggs, place the eggs in a pot with cold water and gently bring to a boil.
- When the water boils, cover the pot, turn of the heat and let stand for exactly seven minutes.
- After seven minutes, drain the hot water and rinse with icy cold water for a minute to stop the cooking and prevent a grey ring from forming around the yolk.
- Peel the eggs and place them in a bowl with the mayo and mash together with a fork.
- Season with salt and paper and add the celery, chives, and the lemon juice.
- Adjust the seasoning, if necessary.
recipe and photo – paleoleap.com