- 2 c. butternut squash, chopped into small cubes
- 1½ c. broccoli florets, chopped into bite-size pieces
- ½ red onion, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 zucchini, chopped into 1-inch chunks
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1½ t. fresh rosemary (or ½ t. dried)
- ½ t. sea salt
- ½ t. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and rosemary together in a large bowl.
- Add in the vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread them out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes (stir a few times while baking) until the squash is fork-tender.
photo and recipe – oatmealwithafork.com