- 2.5 cups pitted dates
- 8 bananas peeled
- 3 cups almonds – chopped separately in processor
- 3 cups dried, unsweetened shaved coconut
- 0.25 cup flax meal
- Blend bananas, dates, and flax meal in food processor until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and coconut.
- Evenly spread 4 cups of mixture on a dehydrator tray lined with a non-stick sheet. Score into the size and shape you want.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 12 hours, then flip them over and continue dehydrating for another 12 hours or until crispy.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 4 months.
photo and recipe bravoforpaleo.com