- ¼ cup uncooked old fashioned or rolled oats
- ½ cup skim milk or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dried chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- ¼ cup blueberries or ½ banana or 3 sliced strawberries [really any combination of fruits you’d like]
- Put all ingredients together in a pint size mason jar and shake vigorously until ingredients are well mixed. Store in the refrigerator for at least six hours before eating, but you can store for up to 48 hours if you like to plan ahead.