- 2 large eggs
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 pear, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon smooth Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Cover eggs with a tight-fitting lid and remove from heat; set aside for 8-10 minutes. Drain well and let cool before peeling and dicing.
- To assemble the salad, place desired amount of spinach in large bowls; top with arranged rows of eggs, apple, pear, pecans, cranberries and goat cheese. Serves two.
- Dressing: whisk together the remaining ingredients [olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and honey] and pour over two salads.
photo: Baking with Blondie // adapted from recipe by damndelicious.net